Why a diet is important
Having a diet can make a big difference in how much you see your results. To make gains you have to have the right nutrients in your body to build muscle. This means that what you eat is essential in making muscle gains. These are some of the most important part of a diet to consider.
- Provides the amino acids needed to rebuild muscles.
- Should eat about 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.
- Carbs keep the body from tearing apart your muscles to get energy.
- Consuming carbs post-workout can prevent muscle loss and help repair muscles.
- Fats are not all bad.
- If you don't have any body fat, your body won't be able to make it through your workout.
- Stay away from unsaturated fats
Meal prepping can be a great way to make sure you stick to your diet, even when you have a busy day or are going to work.